Harley VL Knucklehead Panhead Servicar WLC Spring Fork Rockers European Made
- Product Code: 292938122059
- Availability: In Stock
You are purchasing one pair of European Made reproduction big twin fork rockers as used on late 1930 to 1957 big twin, WLC, and Servicar models. These are a high quality reproduction with correct casting numbers and are properly hardened as are the bushings. The finish is black powder coat. As these have the grease zerk bosses, these are considered detail correct from early 1942-1957. These will fit 1931-1941 bikes no problem, the pad is a minor detail. If you are really picky on detail, you can carefully grind off the bosses or pads for your pre-1942 installation.
Used on the following:
- 1931-1936 V, VC, VD, VH, VE, VL, VLC, VLD, VLDD, VLE, VLH, etc. 74" & 80" big twin flathead
- 1936-1947 E, EL, ELA, ELC, F, FL 61" & 74" OHV Knucklehead
- 1937-1948 U, UL, UH, ULH, UA, ULA, USA, etc. 74" & 80" big twin flathead
- 1941-1957 G, GD, GDT, 45" Servicar
- 1942-1945 WLC 45" solo
- 1948-1949 EL, FL 61" & 74" OHV Panhead (1949 with spring fork for side car use)
We sell VL tanks, fenders, hardware kits, oil and fuel lines, hubs, rims, seats, wiring, dash panels, ammeters, etc brake parts, cables, USA made primary and rear chains. You name it, if it's a VL part we either have it or will soon. If you don't see what you need here or cimarroncycleworks, just email and ask.
Located at and ships from Cimarron Cycle Works in beautiful Cimarron, New Mexico, USA!
Ships priority mail. I am more than happy to combine this with any other items you might be considering.
Thank you from cimarroncycleworks!