Harley 1529-30 Three Brush Generator Cone Washer 1930-57 VL WL Knucklehead
- Product Code: 292339451670
- Availability: In Stock
You are purchasing one USA Made reproduction special cone washer for three brush generator mounting for 1930-1957 model Harley-Davidson twin motorcycles. Used on VL, RL, Knucklehead, UL, Panhead, and WL models. We also sell a complete mounting kit with the paper and metal shims as well as straps and gears in our store. May have been used on 1952-1956 K Model and 1957 XL Sportster, please check your reference material to make certain.
Early part number is 1529-30 late is 36029-30.
Used on the following:
- 1930-1936 V, VL, VC, VLC, VD, VLD, VE, VLE, VH, VLH 74" & 80" big twin flat head or side valve
- 1932-1936 R, RL, RLD 45" solo
- 1932-1957 G, GE, GD, GDT 45" Servicar
- 1936-1947 E, EL, F, FL, ELA, ELC 61" & 74" OHV Knucklehead
- 1937-1952 W, WL, WLD, WLA, WLC 45" solo
- 1937-1948 U, UL, UH, ULH, UA, ULA etc. 74" & 80" big twin flat head
- 1948-1957 EL, FL, FLH 61" & 74" OHV Panhead Hydra-Glide
A NOTE ON SHIPPING:
If you would like to take advantage of our combined shipping discounts or shipping promotions, please first add all your items to your shopping cart then proceed to check out and pay for all items at once. Your shipping discount will be automatically figured. Should you need to add an item, we will combine it with your other purchases and issue an appropriate refund to your PayPal account.
We work with a small and select group of vendors and dedicated craftsmen to bring you the very best restoration and repair parts for 1915 to 1984 Harley-Davidson motorcycles. We also offer a huge collection of restoration quality plain head, CP-1038, & CP-1035 bolts; fillister head & round head screws; correctly machined nuts & washers; fuel & oil lines; wiring harnesses; handlebar switches; air cooled spark plugs; clips, clamps, and ties in cadmium, parkerized, zinc, chrome, and raw finishes.