Harley 1940-65 Knucklehead UL Panhead WL Fuel Valve Top Cap 62091-40; 3636-40
- Product Code: 292899544729
- Availability: In Stock
Really nice new European made reproduction cad plated fuel valve top cap for the fuel rod style shut off used from 1940-1965 on Harley big twin and 45 model motorcycles including W model solo and Servicar. Please check your own reference materials as to how late this was used on Servicar models. If you have 45 tanks which take a standard petcock, you cannot use this.
We also stock a huge assortment of oil lines, fuel lines, correct hardware, sheet metal, etc. for 1915-1984 Harley-Davidson motorcycles. If you don't see what you need in our store or cimarroncycleworks, just email and ask.
Located at and ships from Cimarron Cycle Works, LLC in beautiful Cimarron, New Mexico, USA.
You get everything shown in the photos.
Fits the following (considered "detail correct" for 1942 and up will fit 1936 to 1941 as well):
- 1940 to 1947 Knucklehead, E, EL, F, FL 61" & 74" OHV
- 1940 to 1948 big twin flathead, U, UL, ULH, UH, UA 74" & 80"
- 1948 to 1965 Panhead EL, FL, FLH 61" & 74" OHV
- 1940 to 1965 G, GE, GD, GDT Servicar
- 1940 to 1952 W, WL, WLD, WLA, WLC 45" Canadian military solo
PLEASE NOTE: When it's practical, I will gladly combine all your purchases into one shipment for a discounted rate.